Selenium automation tester training course includes an extensive range of topics from Selenium web driver basics till advanced. In this course, we provide our individuals about a complete understanding of automation testing concepts with practical implementation, programming concepts which is used in testing, automation framework design. This course is designed for fresh graduates who want to make a career in software engineering and those manual testers who want to switch to software automation testing.
About Selenium Automation Tester
To test web applications in the past, technological organizations used a multitude of software’s but couldn’t quite find such a robust framework until Selenium testing was introduced. It is a portable tool which helps in carrying out a functional test without learning a test script language. The flexibility of selenium in allowing developers to write scripts in various programming languages, to support testing frameworks such as unit and Testing and its usability in a variety of IDE’s, makes it an active member of developers community. Hence, Selenium software training is a skill in demand nowadays.
What We Teach
- Define Selenium, the evolution of Selenium and know its advantages
- Components of Selenium Suite:Selenium IDE,Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver & Selenium GRID
- Deploying Selenium IDE functions and commands
- Learn about POM Frameworks, TestNG and IFrames and Alerts in Selenium
- WebDriver programs like Textbox, Checkbox and multiple Windows using Selenium Grid for software testing
- Selenium Vs. other tools
- Role of Selenium in DevOps lifecycle