If you want to boost your skill, job security, increase your pay and become one of the most demanded and desired software tester on the market and industry then our Software Automation Testing Training course is for you. This is the most comprehensive testing course with industry-led testing concepts and procedure. The course will teach you everything that you need to know for software testing in an automated manner.
About Software Automation Testing
Software Automation Testing Training differs from manual testing where a person is responsible for single-handed testing of software functionality in a way that a user would like. In fact, the entire process is accomplished through an automation tool, which is why exploratory tests take less time and spend more time maintaining test scripts while increasing the overall test coverage.
Role of an Automation Tester :
A Software Automation Tester conducts automated and manual testing to ensure that developer – created software is up to standard and any bugs or issues within a product are removed before being deployed to everyday users. You will learn all these things on our software automation testing training course.
What We Teach
- Understand what software testing is, it’s basics and its scope in the first module.
- With SDLC and STLC example learn about -model in software.
- Gain knowledge about the various types of testing.
- Manual testing, automation testing the many pros and cons of choosing each strategy.
- Manual testing and Bug reporting in JIRA, basic mobile automation with Appium
- In Test, Case development get to know about Test cases, its importance in Software testing; and Test scenario, Test analysis, and RTM.
- The constraints of current testing techniques and how to determine for a given context the best testing strategies
- Developing an Agile methodology and implementation
- How to develop test architectures and write test code that can be maintained